Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Wednesday, May 11, 2005


This is a picture of my brother standing in front of the Earl's Court Tavern In Earl's Court (A section of London). We ate here for dinner everyday. The prices were very reasonable and everyone was very freindly. They served Fish and chips as a specialty. They were pretty good for the most part although fried fish is hard to screw up. I drank wine there a lot becuase it was cheaper than soda or water. My brother drank a lot of beer there for the same reason. The time there was very relaxing and I was able to really enjoy myself just sitting there. Most of the rest of our trip was filled with a lot of sight seeing and a lot of running around. Our time at the Earl's Court Tavern gave us time to relax and enjoy london for what it was. My brother and I both had a very good time here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home