Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Just a picture I thought you might like to see.... Its pretty neat.


These are the Roman Baths in England that I visited with my brother. They were used by the Romans when they occupied England over 1000 years ago. There are hot springs beneath this pool of water that is shown that keep the water in the pool at the same 85 degree temperature all year Long. This site was under ground for over 500 years and out of use before the British discovered it and started using it as a social gathering place for the social elite of England. It was the place to be in Victorian England.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home