Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Getting Old......

Sometimes I feel like am really getting old. I know I am only 25 and I have most of my life ahead of me. However, I am beginning to realize that there are some things that I will never do. I may never go to the Taj Mahal, or see Japan. I still may do those things but there are some things I will never do. I am constantly wondering when I see certain friends leave or go there own way if this is the last time I will ever be in the situation. Will I ever be here again? Will I ever do this again? The answer very well could be no. This depresses me greatly, and it makes me wonder what I can do about it.

I have decided that the best way to deal with this depression is to do as much as possible each day and live life to its fullest. Every night I go to bed I can't wait to wake up and live my life. I am ok with not doing everything. I am ok with not traveling the world, being a superstar, or writing a book. I may never do any of these things and I think that I am ok with that. I am ok with being me and I think that is all we can ever hope for.

I work for a car wash and I might never do anything of great importance to anybody, but I will continue to live and be ok with working for a car wash. At least I am working in my field of choice and making enough money to support my self quite well. I don't need to make a difference in the world. I just want to make a difference in the lives of those I care about most and be content with that.

So until next time,,,,, Live life to the fullest and appreciate all of the short time you have left in this world. I know I will. Hopefully I can enjoy it with you.
Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home