Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Friday, May 06, 2005


Here is a picture of me at the Ye Ole Chesire Cheesy bar in London England. My brother is taking the shot. We are in the oldest part of any bar in all of London. Most bars were burnt down including this one during the Great London Fire, however the basement part where this picture is shot survived. The place where I am sitting is over 350 years old. I am sipping some of the cheap local table wine at a dollar a glass. Its pretty bad but it does the trick. As you can see I the wine has made me into a demon, either that or I forgot the red eye reduction on my digital camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home