Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday cheer

So many people are so stressed out around the holidays and I tried to take a second to think about why this could be. I think I have come up with some main causes:

1. A lot of people in retail depend on sales during the holidays to make a good chunk of there income for the whole year.
2. A lot of people have to deal with relatives during the holidays that they normally do not see on a regular basis
3. A lot of people have relatives that are no longer with them that they miss most of all during the holidays
4. Some people get stressed out from shopping and worrying about who is going to get what and if they bought enough for there children, Friend, husband, wife etc. And if it is enough will like what they bought?
5. Some people have none of these concerns and have to deal with one of the people suffering from on of these concerns while in traffic, a store, or somewhere else. This causes stress upon stress resulting from stress.

The best way to deal with the holidays is just let yourself go. Ride the holiday wave and see where you end up. The more you fight it the better chance you have of getting swept away and possibly drowning.

Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home