Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Low Low Place.

Sometimes two people just become so different that there is no way for them to see things from the other person's perspective. It is a very sad thing to witness if these two people or groups of people used to be friends.

I would like to think that these situations could be worked out with a little understanding and compassion on the parts of both parties, but sometimes this just is not the case. Sometimes it does not help. If both people are set in thinking they are morally justified in there actions then they perceive there actions as the just course.

A good example of this is a soldier coming back from Vietnam and a War Protester. The Veteran just saw horrible things and is proud that he served his country and democracy. The War Protester Lost her brother in a War that serves no purpose. Both are morally set about there side of things and will not budge. If these two used to be friends, best friends, or lovers it is the saddest of all because they may never reconcile their differences.

I am writing this because this has recently happened to me and a good friend and I fear we will never solve our issues. We are both good people I believe but we have severely different opinions on life, morals, and what makes a person happy. We disagree about everything basically. We both have good reason for our beliefs and our way of lives work for both of us separately. So it is hard to be angry with him, but at the same time easy to be sad that things have not worked out better.

I only hope that at some point we will grow together in the same way we have grown apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home