Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Self Worth

Everyone is always talking about how important it is to have self worth. I agree to some extent, but not to the degree that most do. It is also widely agreed upon that you should not base your opinions of yourself on what others think of you. This being said, i think everyone has a few people in there lives that they respect thouroughly and who they want to always remain in a good light with. For me this is my brother and my father. If I fall out of the good light even slightly in their eyes all the self worth in the world will not help me feel better. While I dont care what other think of me, I do care what they think of me.

This is the reason for the disappearing Girls.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home