Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Good Food, Good Drink, and Good Times

Isn't it amazing how some of us work all our lives and strive to be better, and then use what money we have saved for a few precious moments of fun with our friends. Some people work all week and save just enough money to pay their bills and drink themselves silly at a bar on the weekend.

My debate here is weather or not this a good thing or a bad thing. I really think it boils down to what you want out of life. If you realize you are blowing all your money on getting drunk and having a good time each weekend and are ok with it.....Then great. Keep spending that money, keep getting drunk, and toast to all of those poor saps that are home alone saving their money.

Or if you realize that getting drunk and spending lots of money is a quick way to get no where in life and never have anything to show for....And you are saving money to get somewhere....Then I also say Great.

Or there is my way of doing things.....Buy a 1/5 of the cheapest bottle of vodka you can find. Drink it all before going to the bar, and drink water while you are there. LOL

2 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 08:23:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pregaming is key.

 
At 3/25/2006 08:13:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thats a great idea

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home