Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Friday, December 14, 2007

Pop machines get with the times

Places that have pop machines that want to make money off of them need to have pop machines with credit card swipers. It is federal law that you do not have to sign for purchases under a certain amount. I dont know the amount but I know that 5 and under and you are good. You could charge more for your soda and snacks with a card too. Studies show credit card purchases ar genearlly higher becuase the customer never sees the money.

Bottom line is that I need soda and I can never use a machine becuase I never have cash. A lot of customers are lost this way.

Get with the times.

1 Comments:

At 12/20/2007 01:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Smart cards are on the way.. someday soon all you will need to do is swipe a key card in front of the Pop machine and your golden..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home