Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Dog BUSTER

I love my Freaking Dog. He is the greatest. I have never ever experienced anything like it. I really love him. Growing up I had dogs that I really liked and I was sad to see go, but this dog is different. I actually love him the way I love my family and the way I love people really close to me. He is one of the family. My family currently consists of my Girlfreind sarah and my dog Buster. We go on runs together and watch movies together. We are planning on watching football together as well this season. I bought him a football jersey. He is so great.

Here are pictures of him in his football jersey

If you want to see him go to http://www.myspace.com/chickenkillermikejones and click on my pics section.

Seriously you have to meet him if you have not already.

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2008 10:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home