Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Holidays

It is amazing how the Holidays can change your perspective on life. Before the Holidays (which I had off from work) I was dragging through work wondering "What does this all mean" and "Why am I doing this". After the Holidays I have a renewed sense of vigor and a need to succeed. The Holidays really let you know what you are working for and why you are working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home