Mind of Michael Jones.

Any postings that you see on this BLOG are going to be my general opinions on Life, or research into life’s little idiosyncrasies. A BLOG is meant to stir up debate amongst its readers. I have realized that I have some preconceived notions of the world that may or may not be correct and I would like your help in finding the answers. Please make it a habit when you read my BLOG to comment and disagree or post your own thoughts on what I have discussed. Enjoy your Reading......

Monday, May 30, 2005

Women Rule

At one point in our history Men ruled and women were not give fair rights. Women were treated like second class citizens. This is certainly not the case today. In fact I think women are treated better than men in the majority of situations. Now they are not only equal but they have not lost of the relationship bonuses. A man is still expected in most cases to pay for the meal, the movie and whatever else there may be on a date. The man is still expected to pull out chairs an hold doors whenever possible.

Women cant lose. I am all for equal rights.

So lets start making things equal.

What do you all think? Am I missing something?

3 Comments:

At 5/31/2005 10:58:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women have large breast... It makes all the difference. As soon as they invent the "Girl Robot" the scales will balance.
-GSauce.

 
At 5/31/2005 10:58:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women have large breasts... It makes all the difference. As soon as they invent the "Girl Robot" the scales will balance.
-GSauce.

 
At 11/04/2005 02:06:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to say that no one should ever expect anything from anyone. If you are a man who opens doors and pulls out chairs and the only reason your doing it is because it is expected of you?

Stop doing it!! 'Cause it's a cherade!!

How is anyone ever supposed to fall in love when people do things that are forced or un-natural?

I personally prefer men who open doors at will and act with chivalry because thats who they are. In my experience Men like this are sweet, romantic and attentive.

LOOK GUYS ALL A GIRL WANTS IS TO BE THOUGHT OF, AND PAYED ATTENTION TO. Thats it. I swear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home